My name is Lisa.
I’m from South Korea.
I’m a singer.
I’m also a dancer.
My father is a doctor and my mother is a journalist.
My favourite colour is blue.
My favourite sports are football and swimming.
I’m interested in dancing and singing.
I’m not interested in politics.
I’m a stage performist.
Note: above all information is not correct about the character represented in the picture. It is only for educational purpose.
|I||am not||(I’m not)|
|is not||(he’s not or he isn’t)|
(she’s not or she isn’t)
(it’s not or it isn’t)
|are not||(we’re not or we aren’t)|
(you’re not or you aren’t)
(they’re not or they aren’t)
- I’m cold. Can you close the window, please?
- I’m 32 years old. My sister is 29.
- Steve is ill. He’s in bed.
- My brother is scared of dogs.
- It’s ten o’clock. You’re late again.
- Ann and I are good Friends.
- Your keys are on the table.
- I’m tired, but I’m not hungry.
- Lisa isn’t interested in politics. She’s interested in art.
- James isn’t a teacher. He’s a student.
- Those people aren’t English. They’re Australian.
- It’s sunny today, but it isn’t warm
short form of ‘is’ with ‘that’, ‘there’, ‘here’
that is = that’s, there is = there’s, here is = here’s
Thank you. That’s very kind of you.
Look! There’s Chris.
‘Here’s your key.’ ‘Thank you.’